Sunday, December 9, 2012

CONNECT: AngelTree, a night of giving

Our Night of Giving was a success.....

22 Families, 43 Children from our local area were sponsored through Angel Tree.
By being a part of this program, kids will be connected with their incarcerated parent this Christmas and these kids and their families will learn of God's love for them that goes beyond what they can imagine. 

Nursing Home Residents and Prisoners will be receiving heart felt letters reminding them that they are not alone this Christmas....that God has not forgotten them. They will know they are loved.

Our own kids were a part of something much bigger than Christmas presents. They are learning that there is a world out there that is in need. A need we can respond to.


John 15:12-14
"This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. you are my friends if you do what I command you.
Philippians 2:4
Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others. 
Matthew 25:40
And the King will answer them, "Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me." 

No comments: