Sunday, July 1, 2012

faith like a child.

Our family has been having some health problems this week, so this morning one of our kids was getting pretty worried and upset that one of us wasn't getting any better. This spurred on a wonderful conversation about FAITH and TRUST in God. It's so much easier to explain to a child to have trust.... they understand trust because, for most kids, they have many people in their lives that they trust already. It's challenging to me, as an adult, to trust the way kids do.... I can sometimes be scarred by my experiences and critical of things I don't understand. A lot of times when I have doubts, I re-read biographies of men/women of faith that I have grown to love and respect. I was so excited when I found the "Little Lights" series, which takes the biographies of the heroes of the faith and puts it in ways that little ears can understand.
Check them out here.


2 comments:

Keri said...

you find the best resources :)

Nina Bunk said...

seriously! agreed keri, i want them!